photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

4 Years and Counting

It's hard for me to believe, but this past month David and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We have now officially been married longer than we dated. We are more comfortable together than we are apart. That's a nice feeling. I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man and for the amazing life that we have. These past 4 years have flown by. It seems like our wedding was just yesterday, but the deteriorating layer of Teflon on my nonstick cookware that we received as wedding gifts tells me otherwise. So, before the rest of our lives pass us by, I decided that I should begin recording both our adventures and mundane daily activities in a blog so we can look back on it one day and to keep in touch with our family and friends that we don't get to see as often as we would like. I wish I had started this as soon as we bought our house so that we could have documented all of our renovation progress. Oh well, better late than never!

Here we go...
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips