photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

Food, Flowers, and Flicks

A few days ago I called David and told him that I didn't want to cook dinner and that everything I had the necessary groceries to make sounded yucky. Do you ever have those days? Hmm? I know you do.

I asked David if he would be so kind as to pick up something for us to eat on his way home.

He brought me dinner and these:



What can I say? He's a charmer.

Then, yesterday David said not to make any plans for the evening. He took me to see Eat, Pray, Love, the new Julia Roberts movie. I love Julia.

David, on the other hand, has still not forgiven Miss Roberts for America's Sweethearts, so seeing this movie was a sacrafice on his part.


Let it go, Dave...you have to let it go.

At the movies, he bought me popcorn and a coke.

He loves me. I'm a lucky gal.
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen! Go see her! She is good! Be prepared for weird indie soul searching and funky religious ideas, but if you can just get past all of that as "following your heart" or something it is really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips