Meet Jill!



Photo by Jenny Evelyn Photography
Hi! I'm Jill Peed. I live in Forsyth with my husband Silas and two little boys, Si and Bo.  I am a Greener Grass graduate! Before Greener Grass, I was scared to death of my sewing machine, but now it brings me so much joy! I am excited to be teaching a class because I am a teacher at heart, and I hope I can help others find joy in sewing like I have found. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are so glad to have Jill join our team! She'll be teaching Sewing 101 starting in February in Macon. Be on the lookout for her event page tomorrow on Facebook. In the meantime, you can show her lots of love in comments. :) We couldn't be happier to have her teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips