photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

Outside My Window...

Hi friends.

I've been out of of town for 5 days and just returned today. My trip was so much fun and I can't wait to tell you all about it, but I have to say that I am very glad to be home. I missed the Dave and the dogs.

When I got home today, I was so suprised to see all the comments from you guys on Facebook and here on the blog. Thanks, everyone, for reading. Its nice to feel connected with you. You're nice people and I'm proud to know ya. Let me know how your granola turns out!
In other news, look what's growing outside my kitchen window...


It makes washing dishes almost enjoyable. I'm excited that fall, and some cooler weather, is on its way, but it won't be long until I'll miss all the bright green trees, the blue sky, and the mounds of flowers around our house. They'll be back, though. I love that seasons give us something to look forward to, don't you?

It's good to be home.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips