photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

And Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program...


Friends.

It's been a week. I am not dead. Thank you for your concern. It was a close call, though.


Fall finally made it's way down to Macon. The leaves were changing and the temperature dropped. In the midst of the excitement, the flu snuck up from behind and knocked my legs right out from under me. I slept for five days straight. I almost missed Turkey Day. Someone woke me up....I ate....I went back to bed.

I vaguely remember seeing parts of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade through a NyQuil-induced coma.


Blogging was not in the cards. I missed you, though. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Ours was great. We have much to be thankful for.


We spent most of the week in Fitzgerald, with my family. We ate lots of good food...which is really no different than any other visit with my family. We hung out at the farm. Everyone felt bad for me, and brought me drinks and snacks, and let me hold the remote control. There are some perks to being sick.

Now that I'm feeling better, I've got lots to catch up on. I've been working on some Christmas Projects and I can't wait to share them with you.

One of them involves involves a lot of these...


Another one involves a lot of this...


We had our stocking workshop last night. We had so much fun sewing and laughing and listening to Christmas music. (By the way, if you just type Christmas in as a station on Pandora, you will get the most random assortment of Christmas music EVER!) I didn't take one single picture, but every one's stockings looked amazing...so creative! I hope they all had as much fun as I did!

Back from the dead,
Mel

1 comment:

  1. Very Glad to See the Blog is up and running again. Kept checking my reader this week. Great pics and good post!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips