photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

Greener Grass This and That

Hi friends. Are you staying warm? Are you warding off the frost bite?

We're fighting a good fight, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. It's 18 here in South Georgia. Eighteen? Who ever heard of such? Not me. My toes are not acclimated to these kind of frigid temperatures. We've had snow flurries on and off for the past few days.

Our pipes froze last night (Don't worry Daddy, nothing broke and we've remedied the situation.) Crisis averted. Thankfully.

Though my toes are cold, my heart is warm. (How do you like that little transition?)

I am so thankful to have been picked again at Miss Mustard Seed's blog for Furniture Feature Friday. She chose to showcase my dining room makeover and said the kindest things about our work. I love reading her blog. She is amazingly creative, faithful, and encouraging. Go check her out.

Furniture Feature Fridays

Thanks, again, MMS. You made my week.

I also want to welcome anyone visiting from The Old Post Road Blog.  Trish graciously featured my dining room makeover on her blog today, as well. Interestingly enough, she is from very near Fitzgerald! Salt of the earth down there, ya know?

etsy 09-3

You need to check out Trish's blog and Etsy shop because she does these amazing Folk-artsy paintings that are vivid and charming. You probably need one. I know I do!

Thanks for the shout out, Trish.

And as always, thanks to all of you who come back and read, day after day. You're the best.
Love you. Mean it.
Mel

8 comments:

  1. wow, props to you for being featured!!

    I have a giveaway going on right now that you might be interested in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup Feel free to visit my website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful information specifically the final phase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for creating a creative blog. It’s amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s very interesting. And it’s fun. This is a timeless article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this post, pretty worthwhile material.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips