photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

Sewing Classes

Sewing Classes are starting back up for the new year and I couldn't be more excited! Several classes have started this week, but there's room for a few more.


Contact me at mddark@yahoo.com for more information!

Look for a full list of lessons and workshop offerings soon, too!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm from Brazil and I loved your blog. Congrats for your sewings. It's awesome!! Kisses!! By: Rê.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I didn't live so far away - {insert pouty face}

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of sewing, I LOVE the covers you put on Fos and Amy's cushions! I REALLY love the little pillow you made to go along with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have also created beautiful patchwork quilts that everyone creates. Some of the designs are deceptively simple; others are so exotic and detailed that you can pore over them just marvelling at the handwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the informations....

    @Hobbysew yes i have gone through your website and yes there found really a amazing collection.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips