photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

David's Blog

Did you know that David has a blog?
He does.


He writes about running and books and his classroom adventures.


He also writes short stories and posts them on the blog sometimes.
He's a good writer.


If you'd like to check it out, you can go HERE.


I bet you'll like it.

4 comments:

  1. Did I tell you that for a while I thought David's short stories were really posts about his own life? When he started talking about walking to work and being lonely and ending people's conversations for them when he can tell they aren't interested, I was very confused. Then I realized it was not real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very interested in David's stories!!! Thanks. Don & Glenda Rushing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE David's stories. When I pulled him from school, he hated to write or read. Now, we have the rest of the story! He is an incredible writer. One day, he will be signing books at the bookstore.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips